"Buzzcut by Bloxham" Updates | Dr. Bloxham (NY) | *VID/PICS*

Around a year ago I started a video series called "Buzzcuts by Bloxham." The point of the videos was to show that a dense pack with true follicular units should look like a "buzzcut" in the post-op period. So I took some video footage of a few immediate post-operative patients and asked: "Does this look like a buzzcut?"

The videos seemed to play well on YouTube and the forums, and I've now received a number of requests for updates on the patients. After receiving another one just recently, I went through my records and put together an update. I figured if these individuals wanted an update, more people may be curious as well so I should just post them here.

Here is the first "Buzzcut by Bloxham" presentation. The patient featured in the video and the update received 3,600 grafts via FUT:

Video:

Update Pics:

2cxys6.jpg

2wqtj4z.jpg

1586t7n.jpg

hvupky.jpg

28sslsw.jpg

Interesting note on this patient: You can see how his hair loss is continuing to progress forward in the crown. However, it clearly met the wall of my transplants and can go no further forward!

Here's the original thread for reference: "Buzzcut by Bloxham 1"

And here is the second presentation. It features a 3,000 graft case also done via FUT:

Video:

Update Pics:

2m4poug.jpg

28iyyrr.jpg

And the original thread for reference: Buzzcut by Bloxham 2.

So hopefully this helps all those who were looking for an update, and I hope others find it interesting as well! I apologize for the non-standardized conditions. One patient is from the UK and emailed pictures a while back and the other stopped by while he was in the area so I snapped some shots.

Enjoy!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.