Men's Ink - SMP shaved effect NW 6

We present another case of smp done at our center in Milan:

- nw6

- 2 sessions

Our studio is located in the city of Milan, Italy. We are specialized in hyperrealistic smp since 2012

2p2zt.jpg

2p2zu.jpg

2p2zw.jpg

2p2zx.jpg

2p2zy.jpg

2p2zz.jpg

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

What is going to happen when the white hair appears?

Our pigments have the same color of the keratin, the grey / white hair when they are trimmed have the color of the keratin. In addition, if our smp is not retouched, it will fade a lot of within 2-3 years.

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

Looks excellent. Do you think SMP will continue to improve ?

Thank you. Honestly I think that we have reached the best possible result. Our hairlines are extremely natural and the dimension of the dots is identical to true hair.

Edited by Mirko_Mens_Ink

Thank you. Honestly I think that we have reached the best possible result. Our hairlines are extremely natural and the dimension of the dots is identical to true hair.

How short would this guy have to shave the sides and how often. Could you please be as specific as possible with this answer ?

How short would this guy have to shave the sides and how often. Could you please be as specific as possible with this answer ?

We suggest to shave hair to 0,2-0,5 mm. The best choice is to use a razor blade and shave your hair in the same direction of the growth. In this way you will obtain 0,2 mm and you can cut your hair every 2 days.

In alternative you can use an electric razor like Wahl Balding Clipper (you can see the result on this guy, this razor cuts to 0,5 mm). In this case you should trim every day.

If a person has enough density, he can keep his hair a bit longer.

what happens if he razor his hair against the grain?

If he shave his hair against the grain he has no shadow on the sides of his hair, because his hair are not very dark.

If a person has very dark and thick hair, he could shave his hair against the grain.

Everything depends upon the color of the hair and he diameter,

If he shave his hair against the grain he has no shadow on the sides of his hair, because his hair are not very dark.

If a person has very dark and thick hair, he could shave his hair against the grain.

Everything depends upon the color of the hair and he diameter,

So your hair colour determines the perfect length for most realistic results ?

normally the rule is shorter they are and better it is, but sometimes it's possible to keep them a little little bit longer.