just got a transplant thinking about taking propecia - need advice

results82

Hey, I just had a hair transplant done I'm thinking about taking propecia. I have a some questions.

How long will it take for my hair to become fuller on propecia?

Will hair in my crown and front become thicker also will I experience new growth of hairs lost in the last couple of years?

How many months of talking it will I start to notice a huge difference?

Will propecia make my recently transplanted hair grow in thicker?

What are the side effects and how serious are they?

one thing I would like to add my sex life is very important to me. Would this be a problem with propecia?

Last question how often and for how long should I take propecia is every other day ok?

you should be taking propecia before your transplant and most definetely after

the main fact it will slow down your hairloss or completely stop it. I'm shocked your asking this question after your HT as any reputable doctor would ask you to take it beforehand

edit : this is your second HT?

you should be taking propecia before your transplant and most definetely after

the main fact it will slow down your hairloss or completely stop it. I'm shocked your asking this question after your HT as any reputable doctor would ask you to take it beforehand

edit : this is your second HT?

Hi mlc, yes this is my second transplant first one came in very good. praying to god the second one comes in good as well as I recently had it done. The doctor never told me to take it before, but after I got the procedure. I didn't ask many questions so I really don't know to much about propecia if its really worth taking.

I would really appreciate if you guys can answer my questions.

Thanks

of course it's worth taking it should be the fundamental part of hair loss. it's not a supplement

hair growth hair quality are all additional benrfits that no one knows if you will experience them. the main reason is to slow down or halt the hairloss. you dint have enough donor hair to ever fight hair loss with HT alone