Doctor Serdaroglu from Istanbul, 3300 graft, 2020 Dollars

alperdem

Hi,

I received a hair transplant operation by Ilhan Serdaroglu from Istanbul. It was quite successful. My hair was not strong enough. That's why I had to find an experienced doctor such as Serdaroglu to have a satisfactory result. Below is my picture 2 days after operation. I'll continue to post photos as time goes by

DSC_0085.thumb.jpg.2a83412b98e861a869f9634d560821a9.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi, good to hear of your HT. I think you got a good deal.

I went with the same Dr Serdaroglu in November and for 3300 grafts and he charged me €3000! So I came on this website to post a review. When I saw your post I was very disappointed that he charged me so much more!:eek::eek:

I know that before I decided on the HT I looked extensively at this website before deciding. I am therefore posting this as a warning to those people potentially planning on having a HT in Istanbul. With Dr Serdaroglu there is a considerable difference in prices for the same procedure, which is not ethical.

Are we supposed to haggle for the price of a HT??:mad::mad:

I will post my pics in a year post HT. To be honest I am pleased with the results so far, but I will also remember that I was in a way swindled out of just over €1000:mad:

Be warned people.