Which one is the best doctor in turkey

Hopeless

Hello T-TYPE

Thanks for your reply. It helped me a lots. I will never go for surgery with Dr. Doganay and Resul Yaman I have read too much bad reviews and results. Exactly with Dr Doganay seems like he is not control anything in the clinic If I go for him that sounds me I probably go for gambling.

Dr. Erdogan seems like more professional and control everything but they are so slow for responding e mails. For his work looks like I can go for him.

Dr. Keser I can't find too much result he is good doctor but neee to get more resut.

Dr. Ozgur Oztan They are also professional results are fantastic. They use manual puch for extraction for implantation they use stick and placed method sounds very interesting however I can't find any recommendations from HTN well maybe they don't need.

Still searching hopefully I will choose right one.

Any recommendations from Turkey ?

Hello Kalab23

I used google I didn't find pictures but I found Turkish forum and translated feels me stay away that's it. dr Resul yaman k?t? sa? ekimi

I also noticed that even best doctors can have bad results I don't say he is not good right now. Well can't see bad reviews in this forum either we can separate him but still need to see more results.

If you ask same thing for Dr Doganay I can find many bad result and reviews updated in this forum.