Bad Result by Dr Hakan DOGANAY 3200 grafts

ykiska

Hi Muslum. I am also a previous customer of Dr Hoganay (an unhappy one), im sure you would remember me if you saw my face. How do I go about going for the refund with them? I have emailed them but no reply. Of course! I also messaged your whatsapp you had whilst I was there, not sure if you have the same number? This website wont let me private message you.

Hello aged

If you give me your name here I can check your number in my patient list form. By the way I advice you contact with clinic first. Wait what they will say about it. You are not the only one (un happy). What if you post your pictures here ?

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice

• 1 month later...
After 1 and half years result I waste my money

Your growth is pretty much identical to mine. I had thought that my result would be spectacular based on the pictures after 1 day post op, but after waiting over 1.5 yrs, i am so disappointed that im going through a depression at this point. Everyone can see though the thinness of my implanted hair. Its freaking embarrassing. This is perhaps the biggest mistake of my life. There are so many doctors out there and i had to pick this unethical doctor to screw me over. My biggest error was basing my decision over one success story (swoop). Wasting 3.5k was the minor loss, the biggest losses were my donor hair, 1.5+ years of hoping for a better outcome, and my new found fear of ever getting another transplant. If what muslum claims is true (that hakan using same needles for surgeries even though the clinic is claiming that muslum is lying and is taking him to court), i might need to go tested for STD diseases. I'm trying to email the clinic to get a refund, but its taking like a week for them to respond to my email.

One last warning: stay away from this doctor. Dont judge a doctor based on 1 success story. Find someone with a long history of successes.

Hello aged

If you give me your name here I can check your number in my patient list form. By the way I advice you contact with clinic first. Wait what they will say about it. You are not the only one (un happy). What if you post your pictures here ?

Hey muslum, is it true that hakan is taking you to court? I'm also trying to get a refund from the clinic but its proving difficult. Can you assist?

• 3 months later...
Hey muslum, is it true that hakan is taking you to court? I'm also trying to get a refund from the clinic but its proving difficult. Can you assist?

Mate It is true that he took me to court but not because of needles it was for my commission still on going hopefully it will be finished in this year then I will share court ruling with all documentation that I collected from my un happy patients for your case we should see your pictures first maybe you are opportunistic?

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice