2 Months Post OP 3000 FUE Grafts in Turkey

WS25

Hi All,

First time poster, long time reader!

I had been thinking about HT for the past 5 years ever since my hairline started receding. I am 25 years old and obviously like most people dreaded the thought of being bald. I am Australian, however I live in London so the logical choice was to find somewhere in Turkey. I ended going with Dr Ayhan (getfue.com) based on his website and exchanging a number or emails and texts with him and his team.

I had just over 3000 grafts in total to my frontal temples and to fix my hair line.

My surgery was done on 18th April 2016, so I am just over 2 months post op.

The first couple of weeks were great post surgery, no pain and the I was getting very used to my hair line - then the shock loss started to happen, and boy did it happen fast.

Now the new hairs are starting to just poke their cute little heads through, however my head is still quiet red in some spots (some days are better than others).

My donor area has healed very nicely and its looking like I could go for another 2000 - 3000 grafts if need be further down the track.

I would love some feedback and advice on what you think about my current progress as I am starting to get impatient and a little worried.

I look forward to reading your comments /advice!

Cheers,

WS25

IMG_6717.thumb.JPG.a8bcfd5382d4edcd81828ad4e8df3269.JPG

IMG_7513.thumb.JPG.31e4f2fe4c0ba4a42c5a2769c9751306.JPG

IMG_7514.thumb.JPG.1a10c16e991a6115fa8a1f81029ba0f4.JPG

IMG_7518.thumb.JPG.ce705e905c1ab6966aa1be5ccedddd99.JPG

You're much too early in the game to start judging results but I don't see anything unusual. It'll be another month or so before any substantial growth is evident and several more before you see significant changes.

It's not unusual to remain pinkish for several months. I did .Just hang in there. I'm sure everything will be just fine.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks David, good to know the pinkish look is normal.

Ill post some more photos at the 3 month mark - hoping for some magic!

Hi All,

First time poster, long time reader!

I had been thinking about HT for the past 5 years ever since my hairline started receding. I am 25 years old and obviously like most people dreaded the thought of being bald. I am Australian, however I live in London so the logical choice was to find somewhere in Turkey. I ended going with Dr Ayhan (getfue.com) based on his website and exchanging a number or emails and texts with him and his team.

I had just over 3000 grafts in total to my frontal temples and to fix my hair line.

My surgery was done on 18th April 2016, so I am just over 2 months post op.

The first couple of weeks were great post surgery, no pain and the I was getting very used to my hair line - then the shock loss started to happen, and boy did it happen fast.

Now the new hairs are starting to just poke their cute little heads through, however my head is still quiet red in some spots (some days are better than others).

My donor area has healed very nicely and its looking like I could go for another 2000 - 3000 grafts if need be further down the track.

I would love some feedback and advice on what you think about my current progress as I am starting to get impatient and a little worried.

I look forward to reading your comments /advice!

Cheers,

WS25

Hey man, I'm also flying from London to Antalya for a procedure with Dr. Ayhan. How was your experience overall? Would you recommend him? Would love to know more details mate since he doesn't have a large presence online