STRIP SCAR REMOVAL

I just shaved my head to zero after 3 years when I first had my Hair Transplant, and I am so depressed of how terrible does my scar looks. It was a terrible desicion that I felt inmidiatly when I walked out of that clinic. But it??s already done, and I have to look forward now.

I will shave my head from now, I don??t care if it looks bad right now, I won??t go back to that horrible lie again.

Has anyone successfully minimized the strip scar? I know it is always going to be there, any chance we can make it look a little better? I will appreciate your story, info, pics anything that can help me and other people that I am sure are crossing to the same situation.

Thanks.

Outof I understand your feelings about the strip scar.

I recently had a revision done to my scar because I wasn't pleased with my original scar. My scar revision was done with a tricho-closure unlike my original scar. I chose the tricho-closure revision because I'm hoping that hair will grow through the scar so it isn't so visible. I'm actually sporting a buzz cut until the shockloss from procedure is gone. I wouldn't say this revision would remove my scar but more likely would give me a better chance to have a thinner scar which may be covered with my short hair.

Don't let the scar depress you too much. There are ways to over come a bad scar so just do some research and put together a plan to improve your scar. This site is full of helpful information and experienced doctors and patients.

I'm only 2 months post-op from my scar revision so it's still too early to tell how much of a success my procedure will be. My scar is already much thinner than my previous scar and I'm starting to have some hairs grow through.

Good luck with whatever decision you make!