Fin side effects......

kumar84

Hi guys,

I past 3 weeks i am on a new regimen(remox solution which is 5% minox , regenpure and fin 0.5 mon/wed/fri) and looks like my hairloss is stable now. But my only concern is that i felt the sides from the fin so i dropped the dosage from 1.25 to 0.5.

Not much change so should i still continue with the fin and give it some time or should i stop it immediately?

This is not an easy question to answer. You need to weigh the type of side effects and their severity against the potential to slow and possibly reverse your hair loss.

The first time I started finasteride I had some pretty uncomfortable side effects and I also played around with the dose until they were reduced enough not to bother me. I quit after a couple of years and it took several months for those side effects to fully resolve but they eventually did.

I would strongly advise you to discuss your concenrs with your physician.

Edited by David - Moderator

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

First of all thanks for your reply David. My only problem is that basically this may i am at NW2 to NW2v. I got a little worried and i dont want to try fin so i opted for prp/acell in may which turned out to be a bad decision. Now i am in between NW2v to 3. At this point i am really worried about my hairfall because i have a major event(my wedding) to attend this december and my hairloss is at it's worse so i consulted Dr.cooley. He gave a quote of 2000 grafts which i am planning to get transplanted this coming january after my wedding. He did say that fin can help but at the same time he warned me of the side effects.