Straight bangs turned curly / wavy

Thistle

I have been combing my bangs to one side for many years. My bangs have begun to curl recently in the last 2 -3 weeks and look wavy. I wonder if it's related to my transplant. Has anyone experienced this??

In the last 30 -45 days, I have noticed my hair to look a lot thicker. It's been 6 - 7 months since my transplant of 2000 grafts.

image.jpg.c3cdebf1ab75deff793e507a10f0bb9c.jpg

Edited by Thistle

Thistle,

It would help if we had some more details or a pic. Did your hair transplant include a hairline restoration? If so, I'm assuming that the wavy hair is all new hair growth?

If that's the case, it is common for initial hair growth to appear wavy, wiry or kinky for a time. Eventually it should begin to take on the appearance of your natural hair.

Out of curiosity, was this FUE or striop?

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I had strip method and PRP. 2000 grafts. The 2000 grafts covered the hairline and front part of head, except the very top.

Since it's only been 7 months, it's the existing hair that

is wavy, since it's so long. I don't think the new hairs are long at this point.

My hair feels a lot thicker than it did 7 months ago.

I comb my hair to one side. I'm thinking the wavy part will be cut out after a few more haircuts. It's been almost 4 weeks since my last haircut.

I attached a picture.

Thanks for ur reply.