dry skin, light peeling - advice?

I feel like I have a daily anxiety attack about all things hair, scalp, etc.

OK within the last 72 hours I've noticed dry skin around my front hairline, starting at the top of my forehead, now starting to enter my front scalp

I haven't changed my routine or anything, I shampoo once per day, condition on Wednesdays and Saturdays - I used hairspray for 2 days 2 weeks ago my Doc told me not to so I stopped - I don't think that's it

I live in the Northeastern US we definitely have air issues and my skin is dry all over

Real question - will this impede growth, hair retention, I had my last transplant on 1/8/15

And what can I do about it?

Wondering if dietary - I'm losing weight from diet and some exercise

I feel like a small hair came out w/ a graft this morning in the shower but overall I'm not experiencing any loss

Really I'm just trying to stay on top of it and not let this situation become threatening to my hair transplant

Thanks and Help please - FK

I'm certainly not an expert, so you should probably check with your clinic, but I wouldn't think dry skin would affect your new grafts. Your follicles are deeper in the skin, while dry skin is only the top layer. You can always try topical lotion. But lotion is a short-term solution. You mentioned diet, which I agree is probably more important for long-term skin benefits. You could also try some natural herbs/vitamins that promote healthy skin.