Is their anyone out there

Ok i have clearly lost my mind on DR's and those who "represent" them.

lately i keep getting the feel that no one will shoot me straight. If one more person tells me i need to be on FIN i might slap someone.

I would like to talk to someone who actually knows something and knows of a DR that will talk to me. i will pay you for your time if its valuable. I don't need another person "representing" a dr who just says get on FIN and then in a year seek a HT.

i will travel to any DR within the U.S recommended or not on this site.

When reputable surgeons and their representatives tell you that you are not a candidate for their prime source of income, perhaps it's best to take heed and beware of the clinic that is willing operate on you.

2youngforthis,

I know it's not what you want to hear but it's likely in your best interest. I count my blessings that I was too poor in the early 90s to have made a poor decision regarding hair restoration. Because of that I didn't end up as a repair patient.

No one is trying to hold back a valuable solution to your hair loss problem out of malicious delight. They're simply providing you with the wisest and most cautious advice.

Look hard enough and you will certainly find a surgeon to operate on you. Just be aware that you may come to regret that decision.

Most of the guys who spend their time here offering advice do so for free. The ones that are paid by hair transplant clinics have no vested interest in turning you away beyond your own well-being.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

i know.. it's just so frustrating that so many people are all over the map..

if i had more than 2 people say ok this is what i would do then great i would, but i get no consistency. maybe the kicker is i am in sales and knowing that i view everything as a sales pitch.