Shaprio Medical Group - Dr. Ron Shapiro

Loki

i know it's hard to stay away. You probably feel really down on yourself not to lift. Keep it easy and take care of the scar. By your avatar you are a dedicated lifter. Good luck!:)

Yeah that was me last September. Been in the weight room since I was 13 and I'm 39 now so a long time. My workout group is starting to wonder about me. I think they think I am sick or something. I think I'll be close to normal workouts in a week or so. Being more cautious this time.

Thanks man !!!

• 4 weeks later...
Good luck Loki.

I'll be following the progress.

Thanks, I will have to submit some pictures as I have some interesting growth early... I have not cut my hair since December.... Dr. Shapiro did cut the hair from just behind my hairline to the crown... So I have hair on top of my head about 4-5 inches long, the hair Dr. Ron cut about an inch long... Here is the interesting part... In my hairline I have several hairs (maybe a hundred or so) about 1/4 inch long... Also I can feel the tiny hairs (feels like a 5 o' clock shadow) barely visible but I can feel it...

I get the hair uncut and the Hair Dr. Ron trimmed but what do you think I can attribute the other hairs growing from? I would assume the stubble is HT hair but what about the hundred or so in the hairline around 1/4 inch long?