Visiting Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz in Istambul to observe FUE

Otavio

I?m planning to visit Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz at february 2015. We have met at the last World Hair Restoration Meeting at Kuala Lumpur when I saw his great presentation and when we became friends. I am a plastic surgeon and hair restoration surgeon in Brazil and I have been doing the FUT surgery for 6 years. I already did an observership program in Atlanta - GA and now I will observe Dr Ali Emre on a FUE procedure. Surgeons on Turkey have been doing FUE for a long time, different from the Brazilians physicians that have a more knowledge on FUT. That is It ! Let?s go to Turkey !!!

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

I?m planning to visit Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz at february 2015. We have met at the last World Hair Restoration Meeting at Kuala Lumpur when I saw his great presentation and when we became friends. I am a plastic surgeon and hair restoration surgeon in Brazil and I have been doing the FUT surgery for 6 years. I already did an observership program in Atlanta - GA and now I will observe Dr Ali Emre on a FUE procedure. Surgeons on Turkey have been doing FUE for a long time, different from the Brazilians physicians that have a more knowledge on FUT. That is It ! Let?s go to Turkey !!!

You are welcome, Otavio!

I hope to see you soon and have a nice time with you in Istanbul.

Ali Emre Karadeniz, MD (Dr. K)

AEK Hair Institute

Istanbul, Turkey

• 5 weeks later...

You'll have a fantastic time in Istanbul Octavio..! It's an amazing, diverse and vibrant city and I'm sure you'll get the VIP treatment with Emre as a tour guide! I really must return (as a tourist, rather than a patient/client) in a more relaxed state and soak up the culture, historical sites and great food. Safe travels and 'enjoy!!' Regards, Campbell.

• 1 month later...

I have been in Turkey for 7 days in order to observe dr Ali Emre on FUE and FUT procedure. Dr Ali Emre really does both techniques very well. In two days he has transplanted more than 6.000 grafts by COMBO-TECNIQUE on a romanian patient. I had never seen so many grafts. Dr Emre, really thanks for everything. This trip really improved my skills. Me and my wife just loved Istanbul. Thanks Dr Emre and your wife Eda for such Kindness, and congratulations for the great job you have been doing !

ps: attached: some pics from the job, and Bosphorus sunset !

IMG_0911.jpg.7187745017b95fbee95e02c76e787a0b.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg.ea339e949c696b100f06cd97f1085850.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg.738d6a6ccddef589eec6b5a0f8d87d6f.jpg

foto-10.jpg.b5c04d69a408b426a0f4f88948c129cc.jpg

• 5 weeks later...