Honest opinions required

ace91

Can you not order Min from amazon & have it shipped to you?

There was a guy on utube I seen he was from india I think & was using 10% Min

I think he came to the USA for a HT sorry against forum rules to post outside links but a little utube search you will find him & shoot him a email asking where he got his Min from.

He sounds & looks a good guy.

ontop , minioxidil is easily available in 2 and 5% in liquid form here in pakistan. Altough its not available in foam form like rogaine . But the thing is as i have mentioned in my previous posts ,I want to know the efficacy of finasteride on its own as it is manufactured by a Local company. secondly i do not plan to keep a buzz so it would be difficult to apply liquid once the hair is long again.

Edited by ace91

Oh man! no way that's a nw6 diffuse. i'm envious of your hair line!

Yeah, you should definitely get some topical product(s) in there. i used propecia and came up with my own concoction (gethairjoy.com) and saw results. Never saw results like that with strictly propecia. congrats!

The shaved head suits you. i'd keep it!

Thanks for the reply . well i might be early but still i am a diffuse norwood 6 . i have got six uncles on mothers side who are all norwood 6-7 and they all started to bald early in there lives and were completely bald by the age of 30 or so . As far as my dad goes he is 55 and is a norwood 5 and started to lose in his mid 30s so i am pretty sure i m not like him as i am already thinning in the areas he has hair in. :eek: . As far as topicals go , yes the are a part of my long term plan .

• 1 month later...