Questions about FUE into a FUT scar....

I have been researching FUE grafting into a FUT scar and was wondering if there were any additional complications beyond potential low graft survival rate. For example, has there ever been a documented case where a patient experienced permanent shockloss in the surrounding recipient area post-op, making the situation worse? Also, my short list consists of Konior, Lindsey, and Rahal. If anyone has ever undergone a FUE into FUT procedure with any of these doctors or with another top-rated doctor, I would appreciate any feedback regarding the process. Thanks!

Should have added this to my original post, but in regards to the process:

(1) What was your approximate graft survival rate?

(2) Did you undergo any another procedures (e.g. Fraxel lasers, applying silicon gel) beforehand?

(3) How many grafts did you receive and did you have to go in for multiple procedures?

(4) What guard were you eventually able to shave down to?

Thanks again for your help!

Hey aarron602:

I have never heard of recell before…I have heard of some surgeons using Acell in conjunction with PRP in an attempt to stimulate hair growth and promote scar healing. I am not extremely knowledgeable about the Acell+PRP treatment, but have encountered a few cases on this forum where people were not satisfied with the results. Is recell a new technology that is intended to achieve the same purpose as PRP+Acell?