I found the right clinic 10/10

damo

Hi there people i just have decided after seeing my surgeon the other day for a checkup that im going back in May 2005 in 3 months time to get some more filled in the front again this time to really dense it up.Opinions wanted please im hoping after what they told me that it is going to look really good.

Damien

Damo,

If you go back in about 3 months then you will be roubhly 12 months post-op from your first procedure so I can't see anything wrong with that. Sounds like you have been bitten a bit by the "hair bug" though icon_biggrin.gif.

You may experience some shcok loss but the overall effect should be about the same - nothing to sweat too much. Staying on the meds will help tremendously.

Happy growing!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Thanks Robert for your comments.Do you mean that i will lose some of the tranplanted hair i have now to some shock loss after the second procedure? Will it grow back the original hair fromn the 1st transplant if it does get shock loss? Do you think Rob that another 1100 grafts in the front area will make it look really good and thicken it up heaps?

Damien

Ps:I have got that bug biting me as we speak lol