Dr Hakan DOGANAY,2324 Grafts, After 18 months, CHOI implanter PEN+FUE

These are 2324 grafts, after 18 months results. We did the first operation for the front area, and bread grafts will will be used for the vertex area in a second operation.

Graft Details

1020 Single

881 Double

423 Multiple

TOTAL 2324

For the operation we used CHOI IMPLANTER PEN technique. With this technique adjusting the angles of the grafts is easy if a doctor has enough experience. Since we are very confident with our techniques (CHOI and FUE), we get very natural results as they can be seen from the results we posted.

*** We apply PRP Therapy to our patients for free. For more information: PRP THERAPY

***Our price includes after care medicines, shampoo, PRP, accommodation , meals, transportation in the city (not the flight ticket) that our patients can feel more comfortable during their operation times in Turkey. For more information:www.hakandoganayfue.com/pricing

FOR FREE CONSULTATION: Dr. Hakan Doganay

You can also check some of our other results:

Dr. Hakan Doganay*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Antalya,*Turkey

BEFORE

IMG_5649xx244_zps45e39076.jpg

IMG_5649xx249_zpsf5faf4e5.jpg

IMG_5649xx247_zps05f20649.jpg

IMG_6343_zps46ebd5a4.jpg

IMG_6337_zpsf62c0c31.jpg

AFTER

IMG_5339_zps2b2f0da8.jpg

IMG_5362_zpsedb0e0c1.jpg

IMG_5338_zpse0f59023.jpg

IMG_5360_zpsc7d26ee2.jpg

IMG_5340_zpsfe84a72f.jpg

IMG_5350_zpsacc9defc.jpg

IMG_5359_zpsc92cca07.jpg

Z1_zps26c68258.jpg

Z2_zpsd414d6a6.jpg

Ive been doing a little more homework would anybody be able to explain to me why beard hair was used and not the hair on the patients head. What are the disdadvantages and advantges of this technique?

I am relatively young (28) and I am worried about using all of my donor hair on my head in case I have further hair loss. Was this the reason for this patients decision?

Dear Afrhead,

Thanks for bringing up this question. We haven't used beard grafts for this patient. They will be used in a second operation for the vertex area.

Beard grafts usually have single hairs, and we use them for the vertex area, not for the front area. However, beards ( or other body donor areas such as chest) are extra donors and a patient can keep the reserve of the hair donor area on the head for further hair loss as you mentioned. Overall, using beard donor area is a big advantage for a patient.

You can check some of our former works of beard grafts below:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171807-dr-hakan-doganay-8384-grafts-6554-1830-fue.html

Dr. Hakan Doganay Hair Transplant Surgeon in Antalya, Turkey

Thanks

Dear Afrohead,

Thanks for bringing up this question. We haven't used beard grafts for this patient. They will be used in a second operation for the vertex area.

Beard grafts usually have single hairs, and we use them for the vertex area, not for the front area. However, beards ( or other body donor areas such as chest) are extra donors and a patient can keep the reserve of the hair donor area on the head for further hair loss as you mentioned. Overall, using beard donor area is a big advantage for a patient.

You can check some of our former works of beard grafts below:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171807-dr-hakan-doganay-8384-grafts-6554-1830-fue.html

Dr. Hakan Doganay*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Antalya,*Turkey

Thanks

Thank you for your reply Dr Doganay. Would it be advisable given my age to keep donor area on my head or use my head hair for my transplant. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Also being a patient of West African descent are there other factors that I would need to consider.

ETA also may I ask how will ones face respond? Im concerned about scarring on my face what steps are taken to prevent this? Would my face become sore to touch after the procedure and for how long?

Thanks Afrohead. We can use both donor area on the head and beard area that you can keep the reserve of the head donor area for the future if you need just in case. But, first we should see the donor and hairless areas to give more information.

We will use the area under the chin as beard donor area and you can shave this donor area after 1 week. We are getting very good results as it can be seen from the former patients we posted and no need to worry about using the beard donor area.

If you email some pictures via www.hakandoganayfue.com or info@hakandoganayfue.com, we can see what we can do for you.

Thanks again.

Edited by DrHakanDOGANAY