Australians selecting cheaper alternatives to domestic surgical options

Hey people,

Im spending a little time here to find some references on quality choices for FUT, FUE, FUG surgeons as Im almost certain that its over priced in Australia, so far Thailand seems to be the front runner but I've noticed people mentioning India and Turkey so Id be keen to see if anyone out there has any pointers or recommendations to share if so please do and thanks for reading. If theres a specific forum for this please let me know.

Thanks,

SC

Welcome!

I've moved your post to "Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews".

Our community recommends physicians in India, Thailand and Turkey. I recommend checking out our interactive map. You may also wish to review our criteria for recommending physicians.

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi Sc . Im sure Dr Path is closest recommended surgeon in Bankok . There is some Surgeons seem as qualified in Thailand . There is two members going in August that I know of . Russell

Edited by rusty63
Spelling

Yes take your time research . I have for a few years now . I think India is about half price again of Thailand . Not sure of Europes prices as didn,t want to travel so far . Thailand just seemed better country to recover in .