2700 Grafts Dr Wolf... feedback wanted

Could not have had a better experience the day of the surgery with Dr Bradley Wolf of Cincinnati (Feb 29) great guy and made me feel comfortable the whole day! The surgery was lasted from 9 am to 12am. Here are some pictures... I wanted 2500 but 2700 came out so he gave me 200 free. I will attach more pics for post up etc ( I am at almost 3 months post op so I will keep you guys posted Please let me know initial feedback

PS Also I know its not enough to cover the whole area (he had recommended 4000 for while thing including back ) but I said I was only interested in covering the frontal half well so he densely packed starting from the front. I know there will be a spot in the back left but I intend to attack it with propecia/ and I have never been to concerned about the back... so started propecia after surgery.

t1.jpg.d26134d3c43faa360515efd8adaa0a60.jpg

l2.jpg.0c560d15f59fb4a5d83a8b3a02ae3d8e.jpg

l3.jpg.785fcee031203cbcb143036f2514020f.jpg

The surgery photos are all good for being immediate post-ops. The density and number of grafts seems to be consistent.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians