Dr Hakan Doganay 2400 grafts

voipman

I slept not badly got a few hours broken sleep using flight pillow which helps. I had pain shot yesterday and no other pain killers n only feel a tight scalp

I had 500 fue in uk 2006 which hurt post op and im in better shape now thanks to the great surgeons n Dr Hakan.

Feel like a kid ar xmas Dr Hakan listened to what I wanted then I drew hairline to which he drew in right side below temple which I declined. On the day of surgery I ask to have the work he advised to frame face and im glad as I looks great.

Im glad I stumbled across this wedsite for neutral fact based information to assist me in a chosen Ht.

• 2 weeks later...

Im 10 days post op n very happy with the post op results. If i could pick a fault the donor area on right is great very even but on left a little patchy as i shave my hair currently with a view to have an hair style to which would not matter once hair grown in.

The pain has been very little at best like sun burn in donor area. The work looks amazing as it blends in to direction and not to thick which to my mind will look natural long term. The Ht hairs are fine but look so clean i am really happy n await the shed n ugly duckling stage. Ive done everything by the book but worked the scabs off shampoo n scalp massage as post op day 8-10 they are in and the hair shaft is available to shed.

I would like to thank this website for its neutral views and open and honest information via many great members that gave me this great information to make my choice.