A particular issue of interest regarding medical therapy with (Finasteride)

WHTC-7706631290

Hi fellows,

I'm looking to find out some statistics on a particular issue that I know some guys report as a result of taking finasteride. Are there any gentlemen experiencing or noticing any differences in the quality of semen at the start of taking finasteride? I am really interested in finding further info about the frequency of this occurrence.

I have been in contact with more than a few guys who have reported that the volume and consistency of the semen that they ejaculate is affected during the initial starting period. The average amount of semen is between two and five milliliters. These same individuals report that this condition subsides within a couple months.

All feedback is certainly welcome and greatly appreciated.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@somez35

Hi. Thanks for your response. Impotence, low libido or sex drive are the greatest and most well-known side effects. I am interested in discovering the side effects that are not being discussed. I am certain that some men are affected by uncommon side effects but either they don't notice them or they are not able to define the conditions that they may have experienced. Hopefully more gentlemen will see this post and respond as well.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians