Anyone tried this drug?

storky

Provillus? I have just ordered this drug from a website called 'Herbal health UK' does anyone have any feedback on long term effectiveness? And also is this company legit? I have been waiting over 2 weeks for delivery

Provillus? I have just ordered this drug from a website called 'Herbal health UK' does anyone have any feedback on long term effectiveness? And also is this company legit? I have been waiting over 2 weeks for delivery

sorry to say, but you've unfortunately wasted your money more than likely. I too fell into the marketing they have advertised online, and unfortunately experienced nothing. The reason i say it's a waste is because tons and tons and tons of people have tried this, and i have yet to come across a case of someone that showed results after using this product. The marketing is pretty smart in itself. They have spent alot of money advertising "testimonials" of so called "users". Yet on 2 forums that i post on, no one has shared a successful experience w/ provillus. Sorry