urgent help with oestrogen lowering

shelduck1

Hi Guys

Thankyou all for your help in advance. I was hoping someone may have some advice or experience with dealing with excess oestrogen. I am not a novice to this industy unfortunantly and have been deeling with my hair loss for 18 years now. I have taken finasteride and Avodart as a combination for the previos 4 years and had excellent results. Its a lot of medication I know however it worked very well for me to grow and maintain my hair to avoid further surgeries. I had surgery in 06

Recently I overdosed I guess you could say on medication and raided my oestrogen levels high enough to start getting gyno, sweeting, shedding etc and generally feeling like I am going through meapouse.

In the end I ended up tapering of all my medication then ceased all of it for 4 months only to loose a lot of my hair. My body can only seem to tolerate very small amounts of finasteride now after 4 months and I think oestrogen if not playing a role in me loosing my hair through messing with androgens or something it is certainly restricting me from taking meds like I used too.

Has anyone had any experience with lowering there oestregen using oestrogen blockers or other meds. I would like to do this however I have concerns it will just leed to other issues I am not aware of. So the question is I guess do you guys think I can lower my oestrogen or block it without having any adverse effect on my hair regrowth?

Has anyone used oestrogen blockers in the past and if so which ones.

Thanks guys I am pretty desperate at the moment as I am watching 18 years of good work go down the drain through being silly with my medication dosage.

cheers