How long before Cobblestone and pitting apparent

I had a FUE transplant and am seeing pit like from where the hair is emerging from the scalp in almost all the grafts and also lots of bumps.

Have seen some old posts where some other guy has had the same pitting like post op but it evened out 1 year later.

How long before cobblestone effect and pitting is apparent post op?

I am 1 month post op.

You are way too early to see cobble stoning or pitting. Usually your head isn't going to return to completely normal like pre-op until after 3 months. I'd say if you still have pitting or cobble stoning after 3-5 months you should be concerned. If you post up some pictures we could help to better reassure you that everything is normal.

Hi

My pics after 1month 2 days post op....lots of redness and maybe swelling too.The hairs coming out are the hairs not yet shed.These are coming out from pit like formations. Do i need to be paranoid...worried? Pease advise. My doc is tour so I cannot meet till 2 weeks later.

IMAG0593_1.jpg.a2944cfc28ab13dba54965feda7cf672.jpg

IMAG0594_1.jpg.45b306c718feb9bccf6fe5d6a2a45d57.jpg

IMAG0595_1.jpg.2b330531047b6e7133ec91f65ce47a8e.jpg

• 8 years later...
1 hour ago, jim_hair said:

@lana I'm sorry to hear this.  I'm going through a similar situation at 5 weeks post op.  How'd everything turn out for you?  I hope you had the improvement you were hoping for

I don't think he will answer you, his last log in on this forum dates back to 2014.