Fin blood test results...maybe the Docs can wager In?

AGL77

I was on the fence for about a year before I decided to take it. I had taking a blood test in June 2012 before I started taking it and with no surprise the my DHT levels were high, so I decided to start Fin. I weaned myself on to it slowing building up to 1.25mg/day in October 2012 and have continued to take 1.25mg/daily. This month (a little over a year from starting Fin) I took the blood test again and my DHT levels were still high, in fact higher than before I even started taking Fin. I'm totally at a lose. How can this be? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

So good news after retaking the blood test my DHT levels have in fact decreased compared (a little skeptical because of the variance so will retake in a few months just to make sure) to my baseline before starting fin. The are still higher than the norm but significantly lower than my starting point. I'm wondering what the move is, increase dose or wait it out for 2 years? I definitely had results, but it's hard to say if it was just the fin alone because I did start to incorporate monix about a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...