American Crew : Fiber

Hello everyone,

I have a question i cant seem to find the answer to.

Recently, i just bought American Crew Fiber and it has awesome reviews. I havent used it so far because im very picky with what i put in my hair.

My question is; does American Crew Fiber make your hair fall out in any way? Im not sure and this is why im asking before i start to use it.

I have read that some people that used it had this effect, so what do you think?

ill be grateful if everyone could place an input on this thread.

no it will not. No product unless it contains some harsh chemicals that cause hairloss will make your hair fall out, which would be pretty stupid to put chemicals that cause hairloss in a hair product. More than likely the people complaining about this product making their hair fall out don't realize they are suffering from male pattern baldness, and since this product is a pomade there is a tendency for the hair to stick to the hands more than other products so think this product is causing their hairloss

cetearyl alcohol is just a fatty alcohol (fatty acid with the acid group converted to an alcohol group). Fatty alcohols are very common in beauty products because of their waxy texture. Many beauty products use different proportions of fatty alcohols in order to obtain the desired texture for their product. Nothing to worry about I have used this product before it is a solid hair product and it won't cause your hair to fall out. I'm curious where you read that it cause hairloss?

^ For informative SCIENCE.

I personally used American Crew Fiber/Pomade all through High School. Back then my hair was ridiculously thick and using the product never changed it's density, texture or coarseness during that period. It's great for a more rigid hold. If you want a more flexible matte finish I'd recommend Garnier Surf Hair.

Like greatjob said, the only real "loss" I could foresee is hair that's already prone to breakage and will shed during any normal activity light showering, ruffling your hair etc.

Thanks everyone for giving intelligent replies. I just read a lot before i purchased it and you always come around those types of replies that make you second guess, but i cant remember exactly where i read it from.

I really appreciate the responses, thanks again.