Hair Transplant in Turkey

JCTib27

I am new to this forum and have eagerly read through many pages with differing reports of Doctors throughout the world. I currently live in Eastern Europe and am considering going to Turkey to meet with doctors and make the best decision regarding a hair transplant. I would be very pleased to here opinions both good and bad regarding the hair restoration clinics in that area. I am also considering having the treatment done in Georgia as a second option but I am a bit worried that I can find very little information about the Talizi clinic

Hi there! I am going to have my procedure in Turkey with Dr. Koray. If you want to see some of his results, search for Asmed and you will find many videos. I am very impressed with his results.

In my opinion there are other 2 good options in Turkey: Dr. Keser and Dr. Doganay.

Dr. Doganay is recommended on this Forum and I was also considering him but different from Dr. Koray and Dr. Keser, he uses a micromotor for the extraction and choi-pen implanter. But I must admit his results are very good. Good luck!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Tks pal! I will certainly keep you posted. And let us know about your decision. I did not hear good comments regarding Talizi clinic. I would make more research. If Turkey is a good option for you I would suggest Turkey then.

I have not seen any negative comments about Talizi, which is why I was considering them. I have contacted a few doctors in Turkey and am awaiting their response; if you know where some comments on talizi are I would be happy if you directed me.

I was also considering Talizi. I saw a nice long video on the internet about this clinic and start doing my research. I remember I read the pictures were not good enough (and photoshopped) to attest the results and the clinic pays a lot of money for football players and famous people to promote the clinic. I have not seen any bad result only comments that made me look for other options. If it happens to see any comment on this regard I will let you know!

Thanks; I need to make my decision within the next week. I will keep you posted on where I go and the results. Good luck with your surgery; look forward to seeing the pics and the new hair

Tks man! I hope my results incentivate more people to go through FUE HT. Let us know with whom you decided to go! All the best!