Hair Loss Treatment in Turkey. Why?

Roger123

As I said before, Roger, research some good doctors in Turkey and see the results they are producing. Internet is an amazing tool. We have more options than US and Europe, trust me. I am really amazed with the results from Dr. Koray, for example. You can also see the results produced by Dr. Keser and Dr. Doganay, they are all in Turkey. Even Europeans doctors are mentioning these doctors as references for HT. In addition to that, the prices are very competitive. So, why not? ;-)

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Exactly Jessop. I could give many reasons, but let is say: (i) tax; (ii) labor rights; (iii) rent; (iv) insurance, are some of the factors that allow Turkish doctors to charge lower prices. There is absolutely nothing to do with quality. But we are used to: If it is chepaer, it is not good!

If we compare Turkey is not alone. More and more people start traveling to India, Thai, etc., where the factors I mentioned above also apply. Good for us! :-)

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

The real reason is because new people looking for hair transplantation want FUE and they want as good result as possible for as cheap as possible.

I understand this and if you are fortunate enough to succeed with this approach, then you have done great.

However, there is not a one fits all approach to hair transplantation and people should really bare this in mind as every individual is unique in what they require, and hence it may not be within their best interest in the short to long term.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.