DR. Robert Michael Elliott ????

Needhair50

Does anyone have any opinions on this clinic?? It is located in Newport Beach CA. I have scheduled a surgery with them in the near future and would like to hear any feedback, good or bad on this physician. I have already gone through a consultation with them and the staff was very helpful and informative. Any response would be appreciated. This is my first hair transplant so I must admit I am a little nervous.

Thanks.

Does anyone have any opinions on this clinic?? It is located in Newport Beach CA. I have scheduled a surgery with them in the near future and would like to hear any feedback, good or bad on this physician. I have already gone through a consultation with them and the staff was very helpful and informative. Any response would be appreciated. This is my first hair transplant so I must admit I am a little nervous.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Hey there...

I am curious how your procedure went...I am ready to have one myself and have just begun the consultation process. I met with Dr. Elliott this afternoon and well, not sure what to think. He was nice and kind. He spent about 10 minutes with me. I think I actually may have showed up late due to the fact I got lost trying to find his new suite. In any event, he asked me what I was trying to do and when I explained my goals to him, I'm not sure if he actually would be able to meet them. My hair is receding and I would ideally like to have a new hairline to replace the hairs where the baldspots exist. He felt I only would need 600 follicles at $3K and there would be a noticable difference within 3-6 months. I suppose I am wondering how things went with you...what you thoughts are/were...who else you consulted with...what made you go with him...any input for me?

Thanks,

Michael

I don't sign into this web site as often as I used to. About Dr Elliot.... I actually never went through with my transplant. I felt I was rushing into things a bit too quick. It was nothing against him, I just didn't have a good feeling about it.

I live in Orange County CA. One piece of advice that stuck with me from other posters is don't limit yourself to a certain geographical area when considering a transplant.

For now I'm still doing my research. I still haven't decided if I will go through with it or not. One Doctor that I am impressed with however is Dr Epstein in Miami. He emailed me several times when I was researching Docotor's. He gets great reviews from nearly all his patients it seems. He answered all my questions and gave me honest answers. You may want to look into him or Dr Shapiro. They seem to get the best reviews. I'm sure other folks on this board will give you their opinion as well.

Perhaps in a few months I will make my mind up. Good luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mekerus,

I can attest to Dr. Epstein's abilities. I went through my operation with him on Dec. 17 04 and now, couldn't be happier....I as hesitant about the procedure, but after everything is said and done, I am so glad I went ahead....a HT is the best thing to happen to an individual (If and only IF they choose the right Doctor). Do not limit yourself to geography and go with the Dr. that you feel most at ease with after getting positive feedback from people on this forum...

HT with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein

Dec. 17, 2004

3029 FU--NW5