Nizoral Shampoo

Is this products for hair loss or what ?

NIZORAL A & D Anti dandruff shampoo treats & prevents dandruff 50 ml | eBay

I really need help about the Nizoral shampoo, but i don't know how many versions is?

Thank you !

Hello Sasa,

Nizoral does not have FDA approval as of yet as a hair loss treatment product. Since it is not a drug it does not have to go that route. Many ancedotal reports from patients and some doctors proclaim its effectiveness. There are many theories on how exactly Nizoral assists in treating hair loss. Nizoral is an antifungal shampoo. It also cleanses the scalp. It also has the ability to block androgen receptors, very similar to the more potent Topical Spironolactone for Men and Women. You could experiment with it and see if you receive any benefits. Consulting a hair restoration doctor could prove more beneficial even i you are not ready for an HT. All the Best, Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum