Hair transplant soon.. any advice would be appreciated:)

Hey everyone,

I have a FUE hair transplant procedure coming up very shortly and would appreciate any advice or opinions.

I'm almost 29 years old and have slowly been losing hair for around 7 years now.The main problem is my temple area which has receded. I've been on the big 3 treatments for over 3 years now and at first had an explosion of re growth everywhere, then slowly its evened out and stabilised for now. I'm very consistent with treatments and realise its a life long commitment.

I've been told i will need 2,200 max grafts to restore the front.Whats your view on this going by the pictures below.I have very fine and straight hair, and goes very blonde especially when i get the sun on it.

My donor area has a density of 76 fu’s /cm2

I just want much fuller hair and to fix the receded hairline so i can style it how i want it.I know i might need work later on but i want good hair for more years to come.I have work in TV next year so it every important for my career.

When i style my hair which takes a life time and half a can of hairspray, i can achieve this look but i don't want this effort

IMG_2177.jpg

Using photo shop i made my hair line appear much more solid this is what i'm aiming for or close to

stoneiskland.jpg

This is my current hair pulled back...

receded.jpg

Crown and mid scalp

hairshot.jpg

Front on without any styling

hairshot3.jpg

Any advice would be greatly appreciated