Chat live with others about Hair Restoration Surgery!

Robert_

Your discussion forums newest feature is the live chat function located in the forum at the bottom of the "Surgical Hair Restoration Topics" forum list. This new feature allows members to share ideas and experiences in real time chat. This powerful and easy tool allows for expressing yourself and learning from others.

To enter a chat room, simply click on one of the links below at the bottom of the post.

Once the window pops up, simply type your desired dialogue in the box at the bottom of the screen and press "Send". You will see your message on the screen along with everyone else in the room.

"Emotes" are enabled to allow for the use of expressions.

Those are the basics, this feature should allow for a great exchange of useful information.

Hope to see you all online!

- Robert, Forum Moderator

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Your discussion forums newest feature is the live chat function located in the forum at the bottom of the "Surgical Hair Restoration Topics" forum list. This new feature allows members to share ideas and experiences in real time chat. This powerful and easy tool allows for expressing yourself and learning from others.

To enter a chat room, simply click on one of the links below at the bottom of the post.

Once the window pops up, simply type your desired dialogue in the box at the bottom of the screen and press "Send". You will see your message on the screen along with everyone else in the room.

"Emotes" are enabled to allow for the use of expressions.

Those are the basics, this feature should allow for a great exchange of useful information.

Hope to see you all online!

- Robert, Forum Moderator

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

gethelp,

To address your concerns,

No, I do not believe that simply because a doctor is not on the Coalition that they are not highly skilled. I do, however, believe that there are many top-notch doctors that are on the Coalition that have been going rather unnoticed and it is my wish to at least provide posters with information about them.

-Robert

As forum moderator and a Patient Advocate for the Coalition I'm available to answer any questions.

To view animations and videos and learn about leading hair restoration physicians visit http://www.regrowhair.com/our_physicians.asp