Concealers vs Wig Systems

whoc

What is the major difference between them as it seems to me that concealers are much more cost effective but maybe wig systems might require less maintenance. I just want to know if there is something else I am not considering

depends on how much hair you have. i went about three years comfortably using courve concealer, toppik hair fibers, and a bunch of hair spray. my hair was about three or so inches on top and i was able to blend everything in pretty well to conceal any thinning spots. i'm now shaved down to a buzz cut and switched to using dermmatch, no fibers, and nobody can tell as far as i'm concerned. it took me a while to find the best way to apply it so it doesn't look like i totally painted my scalp, though. the hairline is the hardest part! and of course, i cant get wet AT ALL. at least, i don't want to risk even trying.

as far as a wig goes, knowing it was fake hair plus even risking the chance of anyone ever finding out/having it come off would be worse than being bald, in my opinion.