best hair surgeons in Europe

mi1406

Hi,I want to undergo a hair transplantation of strip type.I am 29 years old and my aim is to dropp the hairline and to thicken the area in the front 1/3 of my head where i have experiensed some hairloss.I want to have the operation in Europe with the best possiple surgeon that can provide an exellent job.I have heard that there are some fine doctors in Belgium.I have done some research and found out that dr Devroye and dr Bissanga are among the best.Is it right?Is there noone that can recommend someone better.Between Devroye and Bissanga which one would you rekomend?

Thanks in advance

Hi,I want to undergo a hair transplantation of strip type.I am 29 years old and my aim is to dropp the hairline and to thicken the area in the front 1/3 of my head where i have experiensed some hairloss.I want to have the operation in Europe with the best possiple surgeon that can provide an exellent job.I have heard that there are some fine doctors in Belgium.I have done some research and found out that dr Devroye and dr Bissanga are among the best.Is it right?Is there noone that can recommend someone better.Between Devroye and Bissanga which one would you rekomend?

Thanks in advance

Best in Europe are Mwamba and Devroye. People that recommend Bisanga tend not to be his patients from everything I have read. I am going to Mwamba in September for FUE.

Also, there is dr. Ferudini. Both him and Devroye are in belgium icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Thank you for the information.As i understand you do not recommend Bissanga.I thougt from my research that his was leader in his area bad it is maybe wrong.I read somwhere that he is able to transplantate more hair than many others whitch leads to a more solid hair with more density.

JamesH

Can you tell us what you are basing your recommendations on?

You met some patients of Dr Mwamba and Dr Devroye?

I've seen some good results from both on the forums, but 'Best in Europe'?

mi1406

You might not be wrong.Dr Bisangas clinic has been posting a lot of impressive results over the last year.

It would be best to meet their patients.