Causes of Hairloss

sama15025

Hi

I wanna like to know what would be major cause of hairloss for men age around 28/27/26

I experienced Hairloss since last 2 yrs and now its more thinning like oval shape on top of my head....

Could improper diet/less sleep/masturbation more/low vitamins etc.......

As i dont have any family history of hairloss Can you pls advise what would be reason and I have dandruff since i was young i use Head/shoulders since 5 yrs...

Appreciate any advise....

Thanks

Hi

I wanna like to know what would be major cause of hairloss for men age around 28/27/26

I experienced Hairloss since last 2 yrs and now its more thinning like oval shape on top of my head....

Could improper diet/less sleep/masturbation more/low vitamins etc.......

As i dont have any family history of hairloss Can you pls advise what would be reason and I have dandruff since i was young i use Head/shoulders since 5 yrs...

Appreciate any advise....

Thanks

Hello Sama,

The cause of most hair loss in men is androgenic alopecia which is treatable by HT. Though most men begin in there 30's some even begin in teens. Getting an evaluation from a recommended surgeon here on HTN. Your description does sound like classic male pattern baldness (MPB); a thorough consult with miniaturization study seems to be in order. Let me know how I might assist further. All the Best, Michael.

Edited by michaeljames
typo

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum