Feller Patients, which Hotel?

Hi, i stayed at the Andrew Hotel, its about a 5 mins walk from the clinic, good size rooms and friendly. Alot of people stay there and if you tell them yr a feller pt when booking you get a feller medical rate :)

If you look on spexs website there are a few recommendations of hotels to stay at. Hope this helps

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

I have stayed at the Andrew Hotel, the Ramada and the Inn at Great Neck. The Inn at Great Neck is definitely the nicest one with large rooms, the Andrews is nice and cozy and has good size rooms and free breakfast, the rooms at the Ramada were a little small for my taste and the hotel is not as well maintained but still clean. I'd choose either the Inn or the Andrew.

I stayed in Ramada.

It was ok but I didn't like restaurant downstairs.

If I went there again, I would look at the others recommended.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

For my recent consult with Dr. Feller I had to arrive the night before as I came from out of town and I stayed at the Quality Inn in Floral Park, NY which was about a 10-12 minutes drive from Feller's clinic but was way cheaper than the Andrews and all the hotels recommended and closer by. I think the base rate was 85 dollars but there were all these idiotic hotel taxes so it came out to just over 100 dollars which is actually still quite cheap in that area.

However, there is a saying "you get what you pay for" and in this case it was true. The room was tiny and you could hear everything going on in the surrounding rooms, the "free breakfast" was a complete joke, and I swear on my life there were hookers coming and going and turning tricks in some of the rooms nearby You could hear them moaning thru the paper-thin walls. The area was so sketchy they had all these signs in the parking lot warning that you are being videotaped, etc.

I guess the take away is that you should probably bite the bullet and stay in the hotels recommended above and don't be cheap like I was. I was able to tolerate it as it was only one night and I didn't much to spend more than 8 hours sleeping but it would have been miserable for someone having surgery and being stuck in the room 24/7 for a few days. Hope this helped, lol.

• 1 month later...