DR. Devroy, Fareiduni and Farjo

hi all,

i have decided to do FUT HT with one of the mentioned 3 (Devroy, Fareiduni and Farjo), can anyone recommend one of them, or does any one have bad experience from them, i woul really appreciate any feed back,

it is just very difficul decission, as good amount of money is involved so want to make sure im going to right person.

it is dificult to decide from their website, so it would be really hellpfull to hear from somone who had experience from them

thanks to all

hi all,

i have decided to do FUT HT with one of the mentioned 3 (Devroy, Fareiduni and Farjo), can anyone recommend one of them, or does any one have bad experience from them, i woul really appreciate any feed back,

it is just very difficul decission, as good amount of money is involved so want to make sure im going to right person.

it is dificult to decide from their website, so it would be really hellpfull to hear from somone who had experience from them

thanks to all

In your other thread you said you think you need min 8000 grafts. Even using FUT this is not possible for everyone.

If you are unsure about these docs why not consult with them all in person and ask to meet some former patients. This could help with your decision making process. They can also advise you on the best strategy for you.

thanks imissthebarber for reply,

8000 would be grt to achive lthough it might never be possible. i have done alot of research before knowing this website, which is great to find out abt.

i want to find out more about these 3 , if anyone could tell me more abt them,