myhaircenters?? Have anyone been here?

ctsrm01

Hi everyone. I'm still thinking about it and still not 100% sure i want a hair transplant. I have been looking at before and after photos and diffrent doctors but have not settled. In my search i came across this place. Have anyone been to this place? I call and spoke to the owner John. Said he has been in the business for over 16 years. Anyway it was cheep for other quotes i have so far.

If anyone know of this place please give me your feedback.

Thanks.

R

(Link removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

Edited by TakingThePlunge
Third party link

ctsrm01,

Welcome! I'm not familiar with this clinic so I cannot comment on their work. Just be sure to thoroughly research and and all hair transplant clinics that you are considering prior to going through with surgery. You only get one shot at a first hair transplant.

Some of the best advice anyone will give you regarding hair restoration surgery is to not let cost and proximity be your deciding factors.

To find a selection of recommended physicians in your area and around the world, click here.

To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

Good luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hello there, I have been searching for a ht and stumbled across the place u mentioned . I was given a cheap quote and truly considered it but have still delayed especially after seeing this forum . This place u mention, has no actual doctor on site and has no actual doctor affiliated with it. I have been there a couple of times to buy toppik and always talk of one day getting a ht. so I asked about who will do the procedure and was told that they have many docs that they use. I was told that they use the same staff of other local more known clinics . I just find it weird that u dont actually talk to the doctor that will perform the surgery. I am under the assumption they use a couple of docs that may have their own practice but do these surgeries for cas mine on the side. I have decided not to do my surgery ,when I decide to do one, just on the fact that u really don't know who is and his reputation of the doctor. Just my thoughts.

Hi, Baldone thanks for your input.

i finally got to this place and spoke to them, I more or less was told the same as you. I did ask a numbers of questions about the doctors and only got names i have heard off seen or can even lookup. They did have alot of photos of HT they did, from what i have seen the HT job was not bad. I also ask if i can speak to some of the people that had HT with them. Was told they would be happy to do that. I was told i'm a good donor hair and i can have a maximum of 3000 FUE grafts, due to the fact that my head is not that big..lol. I was also told i need about 4000-4500 to have a really good job. So i may need to go back for a 2nd HT later on. My hair is also still in the falling out process. I"m 42 and a v4 on the hair system. My hair line is very standard. I will be talking more to them soon but still looking at other doctors. Not 100% sold at this time.

Sorry I didn't understand , have u ever heard of the doctors they mentioned? I was also told it didn't matter how many grafts they would take ( as much he could take) he would charge the same very low price he quoted me, which is kinda of odd wouldn't u agree? I honestly liked the price but they just don't have me sold.