hair scares

Hi, Just a reassurance note to all those who've had a HT and then worried over hair loss.

After my second transplant at Farjo Clinic in Manchester, (in Spetember) by Christmas I had quite a bit of hair loss. There was far more in the hair plug than I would have hoped for. I made a very worried phone call to Dr F, and was reassured that; this sometimes happens, hair growth - and loss - can be cyclical, that more new hair would be on it way. Sure enough, 10 weeks later Dr F was right on the money.

The hair has grown in much thicker and I can feel new spikeys on the way. It's still such a great feeling.

I know have so much hair that I can choose styles. And the only problem I have is finding a decent hairdresser.

Oh, to think I once dreamed of such a dilemma.

The point of this note? Have faith and hang on in there. It seems hair units grow when they feel like it and often there's no rhyme nor reason to the process. And don't worry. It just makes the situation worse.

The new hair will appear. And like nature, it seems to prefer the advent of spring to make it's appearance felt.

• 1 year later...

Brian? ...it's been a while, which i'm assuming is because your hair woes are almost none exsisting!

I hope you're doing well and have the time to check in with us exsisting worrier warriors, ha.

Oh, and, really, when is that 2nd book on it's way?

Regards,

57mph

Nice Post Brian.

I myself noticed a fair bit coming away 1 week post op(no 3),I put this down to lack of minoxidil for over a week and trauma.

Seems to have stopped now though(2 weeks+ post op).

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.