Rogaine - working just a month later?

MyNameIsRich

(My previous threads, for picture references (read this one first) ) -

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/162899-ok-here-we-go-my-story-so-far-pictures.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/163304-hair-loss-update.html

Hey there - I posted a somewhat panicy thread just over a month ago, I'd been in Australia for a few weeks and had noticed my scalp through my hair after washing it.. be it the new bathroom's lighting, or hairloss; I was not used to seeing it like that and it freaked me the hell out. (Note that I've always had average calibre hair, and low to average density throughout the sides and top)

I'd been observing my hair for sometime anyway, and the only hair loss that seemed evident was a very slightly thinned hairline and temples (adult hairline?), right in the corners (particularly on my right side).

I started taking Rogaine on the 16th October, which is just over a month ago now, and I have started wearing my hair differently...

I apply rogaine only ONCE a day, usually around 4pm or so, and I apply it on the hairline, the temples, throughout the vertex and crown, basically all over the top.

I also started taking Finpecia (Generic propecia) a few weeks ago, but am still working my way up to daily dosage - I've only taken 6 or so tablets so far, definitely not enough to gain any sort of benefits.

Here is the current situation - my hair seems as thick as ever, and I think I have new hairs growing along the hairline :S, especially in the corners. They are short sprouting hairs but they appear to be as thick as any other hair on my head. Do you think I could have just had a shedding cycle and that freaked me out...is it possible to get results this fast?

I'm still skeptical as to if my hairloss is a reality or not, and I was too scared to go to see a hair clinic.

my hair is still thin when wet, and if i comb it, and in that new bathrooms lighting, you can see my scalp still...but when dryed and combed its as thick as ever.

Sorry if im rambling, I'll upload some pictures in a minute to show you what I mean.

Edited by MyNameIsRich