Hair Transplant by Dr. Madhu on 08/08/2011

Dear All,

I am 26 years old and 'm scheduled for my first H.T. by Dr. Madhu at 6 AM (India time) on 8/8/2011.

I know, I am quite early to start a thread on it, but with less than 48 hours to go before surgery, I must admit that I am a bit nervous and having a lot a anxiety regarding the H.T.

Suddenly a lot of questions are cropping in mind, which is just increasing the anxiety/excitement/nervousness....

I would like to thank this forum, which has played a key role in making me decide to go for H.T. and has also helped me deciding on the surgeon. Its really a great forum for people like us and I expect, that it would continue to help me in tracking my progress/seeking clarifications,if any, after my H.T.

I would also love to post regularly on this forum and update regarding my progress (after HT), which would help others.

Well, that's it for now....I guess, I can't do much to reduce the anxiety/nervousness apart from waiting for Monday morning and hoping for the best...

Edited by simplycomplicated

Best of luck mate, I will keep a close eye on your thread as I to have made the choice to go with Dr. Madhu in October, please give a detailed report and pictures to help members make informed decisions with there heads

Best of luck

HI buddy, I had an HT done recently with Dr. Madhu too, and I must say our works look very similar. I would encourage you to create a hairloss blog similar to mine, which makes you very easy to document your story.

As an example, take a look at my blog:

Hair Restoration Site for HairyBear

Good luck to you. We'll be making our recovery together :)

Regards,

HairyBear