Recommendation for Dr. Beehner

I've just had my fourth procedure with Dr. Beehner , of Saratoga, NY, and couldn't be more pleased with his work. Dating back to my initial consultation (4 years ago), I've always found Dr. Beehner to be courteous, professional and a real straight-shooter. Although I wanted as much new hair as soon as soon as possible, Dr. Beehner always displayed a necessary amount of restraint when thinking about my long term appearance and the impact of any future hair loss. The office staff is friendly and more than competent; they provide an incredibly comfortable working atmosphere. I live in downstate New York and was more than willing to travel the four hours each time for the procedure. Anyone interested in hair restoration should schedule a consultation with Dr. Beehner as the first step.

I've just had my fourth procedure with Dr. Beehner , of Saratoga, NY, and couldn't be more pleased with his work. Dating back to my initial consultation (4 years ago), I've always found Dr. Beehner to be courteous, professional and a real straight-shooter. Although I wanted as much new hair as soon as soon as possible, Dr. Beehner always displayed a necessary amount of restraint when thinking about my long term appearance and the impact of any future hair loss. The office staff is friendly and more than competent; they provide an incredibly comfortable working atmosphere. I live in downstate New York and was more than willing to travel the four hours each time for the procedure. Anyone interested in hair restoration should schedule a consultation with Dr. Beehner as the first step.