Dr. May and the Wimpole Clinic

Hi

First post on this site. This is for all those considering a transplant with Dr. May at the Wimpole Clinic in London. If you would like to hear my experience at the Wimpole - honestly and objectively related - feel free to e-mail me at. I prefer not to go into details here in case it generates an online debate with the clinic.

Cheers,

DJABeijing

Thats the whole point of the site mate,to give honest and transparent experiences from a patients point of view.

That way prospective patients can make decisions based on what infomation they can gather on here and sites like this.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Not sure what you're trying to say. The entire reason I posted here was to provide information. I realize hair loss can be traumatic, and that a bad HT can make things far worse.

Two people interested in information gathering have already contacted me today and I have outlined my experience - hopefully that has helped them make a better informed decision whenever they come to make it.

I don't want to get into a tit-for-tat debate with the clinic in question, that's all - wasted enough time on that already.

OK your perogative,but by coming on here naming a DR/Clinic and hinting on having a bad experience but not backing up with info/pics could be seen as underhand tactics by a rival clinic for example.

Not insinuating that for a second but this sort of thing does go on in this industry.

For the record i have never heard a good review of said clinic.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

OK, take your point. In the advice I have handed out I have not recommended one partiular clinic - it's more a case of avoiding the majority of UK-based HT practitioners.

I have had another procedure carried out recently in Belgium since my Wimpole episode, and will post a series of monthly pics shortly.

• 1 year later...