Caucasion having HT with Dr Madhu

Bay1

Sorry Ive tacken so long to reply guys, had some issues with my computer but all sorted now. Vinny I mentioned about your redness to Dr Madhu and he said it sounded normal but you can email him some pics just to check. From day 6 I started to shed alot of my implanted hair. I was slightly concerned as alot of the hairs that fell out had a small black bulb on the end. This lasted for a couple of days. The majority of the hairs that fall out now dont have this small bulb on the end. Just a little worried that this was the follicle falling out??

Simply complicated, glad to here your experience went well. Your pics look great!

Hello Buddy...

Thanks for the comment on my H.T...The waiting game begins now...just wishing that it grows well and looks great after that...

Bytheway,How are you healing?Just a couple of quick questions which i want to ask you and vinny...which day from your surgery did you guys got ur staples removed?did you apply any cream/lotion on the donor scar to let it heal quickly?

Another thing which i m facing right now is swelling on my forehead...I am on 5th day of my surgery....any suggestions?

Edited by simplycomplicated