My First Hair Transplantation

Hello I am new here and I think you can imagine why I am here :) I have hair loss since over 5 years. I think I am Norwood III, or III A ... something in the middle of them perhaps :-)

After researching about a year I am ready to do my first hair transplantation now. As a half pakistani I thought to go to pakistan for the hair transplantation. I saw that you recommended Dr. Humayun Mohmand who is doing hair transplantation in Pakistan. So I wanted to ask, if there are some patient who also decided for Dr. Mohmand and can tell me a bit about the results. Does it look natural ? And how is the density ? I am 24 years old and I am interested in FUE because I don't want to have any scars. I even got in contact with Dr. Mohmand's assistent and he told me that I need about 2300 grafts. I attached a photo of my hair loss so that you can give me better advices ;)

Hope to get some information ... thanks

hair.jpg.b5cf8ab7d3d655961e68335ca13510ce.jpg

anonymous786,

If you have not yet done so, I suggest viewing the hair restoration websites created by some of Dr. Mohmand's patients.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website