Planning HT with Madhu

vijay116

First of all thanks for all the great work done by the members here. I have been following this forum for the last one month and would have spent around 3-4 hours on a whole.

I am 32 years old from hyderabad, India and I have been losing hair for 10 years now. Based on the experience and recommendations of members here, I have visited Dr. Madhu today for consultation. Initially a consultant doctor explained me the procedure involved and after a bit of a long wait(2 hours..already warned because of his time with the procedures), Dr. Madhu quickly assessed and said it would be around 3000 grafts. He said in the first step it would "NOT" cover much of the crown area. He wants to cover more of the frontal area I am attaching pics and any feedback is appreciated.

They quoted around 50Rs/graft. If some one has done the procedure recently, it would be great if I can talk with any of guys. They have a slot next week. So i don't know if i am ready yet.

Waiting for your valuable response.

Vijay

webcam_000005.jpg.5fdb837fbbc58610f17270e1b34c124a.jpg

webcam_000002.jpg.2da2f92a07a2a5e3eeaa700568d6a850.jpg

webcam_000004.jpg.265466cfcc080be955c945be45b21d66.jpg

Vijay,

Welcome to the community! Dr. Madhu, as I'm sure you know, is a highly skilled and reputable hair transplant surgeon.

However, hair restoration surgery is not something to leap into blindly. You say you've been following the forum for one month. Is that the extent of your hair transplant research? If you are not sure at this point that you are ready, I suggest waiting and continuing to ask questions, read reviews and view results here on the forum before taking the plunge.

Since you are local to Hyderabad, you may want to ask the clinic to arrange meetings with some former patients.

In my opinion, you are in great hands with Dr. Madhu but you have to be 100% sure that surgical hair restoration is the right move for you before going through with it.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi,

Doctor Madhu should be on the top of your list for a HT in India. Apart from that Doctor Rhada Rani operates from Visakhapatnam. She trained with Doctor Pathomvanich who has a sterling reputation and may be one to consider.

That said, however, Doctor Madhu is recommended on this website. Do some research and understand that not everyone obtains the results that they wish.

Kind Regards

Rod