Doctors of Belgium

mi1406

Doctors of Belgium considers to be very competent docs in Europe concerning the hairtranspantation . Some of those well-known doctors i found through my research is dr.Bissanga,dr.Feriduni,dr Devroye and dr. Mwamba. If you could rate these doctors in respect to best FUT,hair dense pack,reconstrucktion of hairline,best results how would you place them in order of precedence?

Finaly,how would you compare them with other leading hair transpalnt clinics in Europe such as HDC?

Thank you for your comments!

Hi again!

I want to undergo a hairtransplantation in order to lower my hairline and to thicken the area in the front which became little thin with signs of miniaturisation. I searched through the internet and i came in contact with some surgeons and i am thinking to do it either with dr.Bissanga or HDC. The method that suits me best is strip and i want to have a good result with max density and natural look.

Which of these 2 clinics would you recommend me in order to have the best result? Are there any of you that underwent an operation with either dr.Bissanga or HDC who wants to share your experiences and help take my decision? Should i turn to any other clinic in Europe that i dont have in mind of or is it better to do the operation inUSA to achieve this?

Thanks for all the help that you may give me!!

I have just had FUT with Doctor Feriduni, I have had three procedures in the past with 2 different practices. the first (13 years ago) the second 7 years ago was not to good but my natural hair hid the results, when they became visible I had to act, but unlike last time I put extensive research in this.

Dr Feriduni was a different class, I was totally at ease, he repaired a bad scar in the process of taking the donor hair.

My original assesment was on line & I made it known I wanted maximum density, He actually placed 180 more units than the maximum anticipated but did not charge! & a scar repair aswell! I also know I still have more donor hair than I will need.

I can't comment on other physicians in Belgium & am only 2 days post op ( the numerous results I have viewed make me confident about the final results) but after my experience would not bother looking anywhere else if required in the future.