Dr feller

Hairy13

Hello everyone I just had a procedure done yesterday with doctor feller. It was supposed to be 800 grafts but wound up being 900 (100 extra grafts free of charge sweet) instead. The grafts were placed in the hairline to help fill in a tp done 2 years ago by dr mollura of mhr.although I can't speak of the results yet , dr feller and his staff were excellent and if all goes well I will be doing further business with him.the one thing I can say about the surgery is today (which is day 2) pretty much all of the scabs seem to be gone for the most part. If I remember correctly my last procedure, the scabs hung around for like 12 days.I can't wait to see the growth dr feller feels this last touch up should be what I was looking for and based on his reputation and what I experienced I feel pretty positive about the results. Here's a little background.

1999-800 grafts put into hairline by a doctor from Bosely the results were horrible if I retained 50 hairs it was alloy

2009- 2200 grafts put into the frontal hairline and behind the hairline dr mollura from mho results were decent but needed some work definitely not worth the 8000 I spent

2011 - 900 grafts 1000 hairs to fix the hairline from dr feller

Propecia Ed

Rogain 5% ed

Thanks for sharing that. I had a 800 graft FUE hairline procedure done by Dr. Feller (wound up being 869) and am almost 5 months out.

I'd definitely be interested to know about your progress as we've had similat procedires.

i will definitely keep everyone informed. like i said i know its way to early , but just based on his rep and the way i was treated makes me confident that this will turn out the way i hope. he not only seems like a great doctor but also a great person.