Proscar without a prescription

Hi all,

Does anyone out there know where I can get some real proscar without a px? As you may have read in the previous post I have no insurance and cannot afford to pay for a doctors visit with no guarantee of leaving with px. Please help if you can.

Dorian

Hi all,

Does anyone out there know where I can get some real proscar without a px? As you may have read in the previous post I have no insurance and cannot afford to pay for a doctors visit with no guarantee of leaving with px. Please help if you can.

Dorian

Dorian..almost any good online pharmacy will prescribe these for you...they have a staff physician who will write the prescription, usually with no extra fee...be careful which one you choose, as you dont want to get some cheap foreign Generic Proscar...if you can call or email them beforehand, ask them to verify that the proscar is "manufactured" in the USA or Canada..just because the internet pharmacy is US or Canadian based, doesnt necessarily mean they supply you drugs manufactured from there..lots of em just have this crap dropshipped from Asia, Mexico, India, and god knows where else...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

Can you give some examples of a "good online pharmacy"?

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=5696015661&f=1466060861&m=385102993

there is a yahoo search mentioned in this link to another post...the site that comes up first using these instructions is a canadian online pharmacy...they have a phone number, and if i were ordering, i would make a call and ask who makes the proscar, and where it is manufactured before i ordered it...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???